“Making an eternal difference in the lives of children and their families through the love of Jesus Christ”
We are a Christian preschool; affiliated with the Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod, the largest Protestant school system in the United States.
We offer both a Preschool classroom (3-4 year olds) and a Pre-K classroom (4-5 year olds). All children must be independently potty trained. Our Pre-K program is geared for future kindergartens (4-5 year olds) and teaches skills that prepare for future school success!
- Learn to know Jesus as their Savior and Friend.
- Develop tools and skills to practice self regulation.
- Explore a variety of developmentally appropriate learning centers and activities.
- Discover, manipulate, and experience materials in a variety of creative ways.
- Tend to their own physical needs in the areas of eating, cleanup, and toileting.
- Interact with adults and other children in cooperative settings.
- Be given opportunities to express their feelings and needs through the use of appropriate words
- Develop cognitive and physical skills, which are appropriate to their age and ability.
- Develop feelings of empathy toward other people.
- See their parents and teachers as supportive and loving caregivers.
- Develop a sense of perseverance, responsibility, altruism and independence.
We believe that children
are valued members of God's family who benefit by being respected, loved, and
led by caring adults. Children need time to ponder, experiment, discover, and
grow in an unhurried and accepting atmosphere. We take care to insure that our
school enhances these important years of development, providing opportunities
to learn through play, experiences and interaction. Our program is designed to
provide spiritual, physical, cognitive, social, emotional and creative
experiences at the developmental level of the young child. Activities are
Christ centered, showing God's love and guidance in all areas of Christian
The preschool and Pre-K programs are flexible and varied, which leads to exciting adventures and love of learning. Our experienced and educated teachers and aides plan for the needs and abilities of each individual child in their classes. Provision is made for experimentation and creative activities, and children develop self confidence and trust as they acquire skills necessary for personal expression and positive social interaction. We believe children benefit when school and family work together to promote their learning and care.
Our school handbook explains our philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures in detail
(see Parent Forms & Handbook). Thank you so much!
Little Palms School admits children of any race,
color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and
activities made available at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational
or admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered
Ms. Amy introduces our Pre-K program in the video below.
For more information or to schedule a tour please call 480-986-9436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org